Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29th


This week we had transfers and Elder Vlasco left and went to Evesham B so he will be able to see my old area. I'm happy for him. I was hoping he would stay with me but it will be good for him. I will miss him. My new Companion is Elder Kennedy he has been out about 9 months and is from Canada I like him. I got to go to the mission home and say goodbye to some Elders and Sisters. It felt weird to think I may never see some of them again. It feels like it is just another transfer in the mission, not my last.
I got a call from Elder Chantry in Bridged. He said he was having breakfast with a member and he said that Elder Chantry and I were the best 2 elders that ward has had in the last 4 years. It felt good to hear that. I really do miss that ward and would do anything to go back.

We have a new ward mission leader in the Sheldon ward. I don't know him very well but it should be good for the Sheldon ward. I have some ideas and things I want to try so it should be a good week.
Miss you all and love you!!
Love Elder Doty

**  Still no photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment