Monday, September 29, 2014

September 22nd - Transfer Calls


Tonight we have dodge night. And this is the last one that I will care about. Because the next one will say Elder Doty is getting transferred to Seattle Washington.
I don't have a lot of time so I will try and make this short and sweet.

We have a good lesson with Andrew our returning member about the priesthood. He is excited about it and has spoken to some members about going on a mission. I don't know if he can do a full time one because of his age but maybe a mini mission. So good news with him
I had a good 21st birthday. I went over to a member's house and had curry. That's the closest thing to Mexican food. I also had cake and pie. It was a good day.

Shout out to my good friends in Bridged - Jamie and Jess who both got married this week in Somerset England!! I'm happy for you guys!!
We had Stake conference so we got to see President. He came up to us and made it sound like I am going to stay with Elder Velasco which I hope I do. He told us I have to get him ready to train. Which he pretty much is he just needs to lead a bit more but he is shy because his English is not the best but it is getting better.

I have go to run but miss you guys and love you!

Update
Elder Velasco is leaving me and I'm getting a new comp I don't know where he is from.  And Velasco is going to my old area Evesham B. So he will see some members that I know like the Goddards and others. I think it will be a good change for him. He was happy with me but didn't like the area here so he needs the change. I'm looking forward to this last transfer. I'm excited to go home and see everyone again.
The DL played a joke on me saying I was whitewashing president with an AP who just got dropped....it was not funny but everone else thought it was.

Have a good week!! love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment