Monday, September 8, 2014

September 1st


This week I went on an exchange with my district leader Elder Nielsen. He was one of my companions in Worcester. It was amazing to see how he has grown over the last 6 months. He is a completely different person. Amazing how in just a few months a person can change so much.
I had a chat with someone on the street.  He said something that I thought I was pretty funny. He said all churches are the same and that we need to go to the root of the tree and make a church there. I said "so maybe a church that Jesus Christ set up?" he said "Yes that would be it." I then told him that this was that church and showed him my tag the says Elder Doty The church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. He looked at me and just walked away and would not listen to me. I got a chuckle out of that.

Been sick over the weekend. Last night was rough with only a few hours of sleep. I think sometimes we aren't grateful for when we do have a healthy body.
miss you all and love you

Love Elder Doty

PS I can't get the pictures to work on this computer will try again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment