Monday, September 8, 2014

August 26th


Hello everyone I'm sure you have all heard I'm back in England and I have left Wales. It's good to be back in England it's alot different from Wales. Like over here you don't have to pay for a plastic bag when you are shopping. There are many others.
We have one investigator who is making progress and things are going well with him. We also have been getting alot of media referrals. We just got one that shows alot of promise. From what we understand in the text that the church sends us, she is from Hungary and wants to learn more about the church. It shows that the church is growing though out the whole world!

Hope you are all doing well. No pictures this week do to the computer not working. I will have to show you guys next week my visit to Aston Villa FC park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment