Monday, April 7, 2014

March 31


On Sunday it was the UK's mothers day so Happy Mothers Day!!

This week I felt like a poor man. Each week we get a bus pass and bus around because our area is huge!! But because it was the end of the month we didn't have any money to get that bus pass so we had to do lots of walking and working around in our little city. But this week we have funds so bus pass here we come.
 
This week I was able to see lots of castles but I forgot my camera at a members house so I don't have any pictures with me... sorry. Also today I'm going to Cardiff so I only have a little bit of time to send emails off so sorry this is way short.

Our investigator Gavin didn't come to church this week but we are seeing him later today and are going to teach him the word of wisdom.   He loves his coffee and doesn't really want to give it up so keep us in your prayers for today.

Love and miss you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment