Monday, April 7, 2014

March 17th - Wales Baby!


I just love Wales!  It's so nice over here.  I can't understand the people much but they are just great.

I've only got 10 mins. left so I'm rushing a bit. But this was a good week.  We had elder Texira of the 70 come for a visit.  It's good stuff. We found out we are the highest baptizing mission in Europe so that was pretty cool.
 
The members here feed us every day. I'm getting at least one meal a day sometimes two a day.  It feels like I'm in Utah and the members just love me. We are working with a lot of less actives and getting them back to church and a few investigators. I got an email from elder Durrant. Marcus and Susan Caven who we taught in Coventry are making plans to go to the temple in June/ July time to be sealed as a family!!

Love you all so much,
Love Elder Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment