Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23rd


It was a busy week. We are working with a lot of less actives and they are making progress!! They are coming to church (the ones who can).  One just got a calling last week and is so happy. Investigators....not so much but we did find "the place".  It’s an area where you don't have to move around a lot and people are always coming and going.  But not too many or you don't stand out. We found it late this week but we are looking forward to working this area. It’s not very big, only a little road about 50 feet long. I found a place like this in Coventry and it helped a lot so I'm really looking forward to working "the place". This week we don't have a lot going on so we can really work it. 

To tell the truth I don't really know what happened but I’ve just got this unreal desire to find people. I kinda lost it when I went to Evington but it’s back and I am VERY happy about that. I'm really looking forward to this week.

The funny thing of this week was Elder Bills and I were out talking to people and we stopped this one lady.  We are talking to her and she says she worships the devil. I asked her if she ever thought about maybe trying God or Jesus and she just walked away. It was one of those where you had to be there, you know.

I hope all is well my family and friends. I'm looking forward to this week!!
 Love Elder Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment