Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 10th


So this week it rained I think every day and the river seven has been flooded.  So everything is being shut down.  It reminds me of my days out in Boston where the whole town pretty much got flooded. This week was rather rough in not finding anyone and our investigator Craig was busy this week so we were not able to see him, but hopefully this coming week.

 We had our zone meeting this week and president came. He picked on me and my buddy Elder Bolingbroke a lot getting us for not calling each other by our correct title "Elder".  I just use last names but I must change according to president because it doesn't sound "professional".  How can we be professional... we are volunteers.  But I will change to become a better person. Other than that,  just a lot of finding. Today we have zone pday so I will get to go off to Cheltenham and play some football so it should be good.  love you and miss you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment