Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3rd


On Monday something crazy happened... for the 1st time in 12 weeks I had a companion gq someone and we got their details... I was shocked! His name was Craig and we ended up meeting with him on Sunday.  He is pretty cool.  He likes the Book of Mormon a lot and he said he would pray to see if it was true. Problem is he is really busy so we can only meet with him maybe once a week.

Highlight of this week was going to Evesham and seeing a few people.   I have a photo of me and Elder Taylor with the branch president. He got us lunch as well. I really miss Evesham and the people in that branch.


Went on exchange this week and boy was it nice.   I think the only thing that keeps me going is the members and the other elders. President is coming to our zone meeting this week so I guess he will want to see us and talk with us. President gave the OK for us to do work overs with the other Worcester elders so I can do one a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment