Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 14th

t was so nice to be able to talk with the family, but it made me miss you all so much. Made me look forward to going home.

This week we were able to get back into things as we saw a lot of less actives and I wasn't sick which always helps. Well I still am kinda sick and I have lost like 13 pounds of weight and the mission president’s wife made me go to the A&E to see a doctor.  So we had to take a train out to Nottingham and see a doctor. What a waste of time that was.  All he did was tell me to go get my poop tested..... I don't know if I'm going to do that. So I hope I get over this 100%. The senior couple goes home this week so no more car. So that also means lots of taking buses and trains and biking....not looking forward to that. 

 

Maybe the highlight of the week missionary wise was watching one of the returning members that we have been working with go up to bare her testimony and she saw someone else was going at the same time so she ran up to beat him.  It was so funny.  She has made so much progress from when I got here. She is working on going to the temple and I'm sure she should be able to make it in the next few weeks.

 

We also have a lot of other less actives we are working with. With the senior couple leaving we pick up a few that they left. Really that's all we are working with. But then again we have 93+ less active families so that's a lot of people for us to work with. So we should stay busy the next few weeks. Transfers are the 30th of October so Elder Bills will be leaving for sure.  President told me.  But he also might train so maybe I go. Who knows.  I just wish we could get a few more investigators to work with.  We still have our 1 which is Elaine. We are going to try and get her on a date this week. She is so ready, she just needs to pull the trigger.

 
Well I love you all and miss you all. Love elder doty 

No comments:

Post a Comment