Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22


Hello family and friends

Today marks my 8 month mark. Feels like I haven't even been out 6 months. It has gone by so fast!
This week my companion was sick all week so I just got to relax, lay in the sun and read my scriptures. I got myself a good sun burn on my arms so I'm kinda happy about that so I won't be so white.

I get the feeling my ward doesn't like me much. I don't know why. I got to speak in church again and no one came up to me and said " good job Elder Doty".  I can't seem to figure out this ward.
This week I hope to get some work done. We are meeting with a black person this week and I'm pretty pumped about that. I work well with black people for some reason.

I made a few phone calls this week and got a report on my old area. 6 of my 7 recent converts are active in church and one less active I worked with in Evesham is back in church. It was very nice to hear about that.
Thank you for all the emails and letters you guys are the best and I cannot thank you enough for helping me during this hard time for me. 
Love Elder Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment