Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 21st - The Golden Child


Elder Nowak (it's said Novak) is here with us. He is from Poland.  I really like him.  I think we are going to teach a lot of Polish this week. I'm excited for it.  The only elder from Poland on a mission. Two other sisters are in the states. So it's a big deal to have him here. Our President said "He is the future of Poland in the church."  So... a little bit of pressure. He does go home in 9 weeks, but he is SO funny. I love the kid. He is 26 years old and a convert of 3 1/2 years.  He has a way strong testimony!
We have a member who is a insanity teacher so he took us out to the park and worked us. Oh my gosh I'm so sore! It felt good to work. He is going to get us on a week work out to help get in shape.  Elder Nowak goes home in 9 weeks so he just wants to get in shape and fit so when He goes home to Poland he can get married.
We have finally moved flats I like the new place. I can finally get some sleep and not have to look out the window and see a club.
We got antther single sister active in church now so I'm way happy about that. Things are going well here I just fear that I'm going to leave in 4 weeks time :( I hope I can stay!
Miss you all and hope everything is going well!!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment