Monday, February 3, 2014

January 27th


So transfers have come and gone and I am staying here in Worcester and Elder Boilingbroke (in Worcester B) is staying as well.  And guess who came into Worcester? Elder Taylor!! He was with elder Dalton in Evesham right before I came and I took Taylor's place in Evesham.   We have been talking about how we are going to be comps or he is going to come into my district for the longest time and we thought it was never going to happen but now it has. But he isn’t my companion he is with Elder Boilingbroke....lucky dude.

 But my new Companion is Elder Worlton from Salt Lake City Utah Born and raised. And pretty much from day one we started out not liking each other very much.  He just came from Evington which is where I was with LePard and things didn't go very well so he hasn't heard the best of things about me from the ward. That ward didn't really like me much

 So this will be an interesting transfer to say the least. Don't know if we will make it 6 weeks but I will try. We did have plans to teach a few new people we found but they flogged or canceled so a bit of bad luck.

 Good news is a less active I worked with a lot in Evesham has moved here to Worcester so I'm going to work with him and try and get him on a mission. And I got to see an old Evesham member. Elder Taylor and I were really happy and we even phoned the branch president in Evesham to tell him some of his two favorite elders are coming into town soon so I am very happy about that.

I even made the mission blog!  On the left you have Elder Worlton, me, Elder Boilingbroke and Elder Taylor...the Worcester boys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment