Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3rd


Hello family and friends
 
I'm going to go ahead and say this was maybe the best week of my mission. All we did this week was go from teaching this person to teaching that person. As of right now we have 5 people on a date for baptism.
 
20th of June is Marcus and Susan. (We might have to move then back a week because they didn't come to church.) And a black man who stopped us last week. His name is Festus he is on date for June 27. (We might move him up a week because he is so awesome.) The other two are Henry and his daughter and they are on date for the 19 of July. It was an awesome week.
 
Now we really need to find some new people because in about 3 weeks we will have no one to teach because they will ether be a member or they won't want anything to do with the church. We had lots of lessons and it was a very good week. I can't go into detail about my week because my time is short this week. But it was a very good week we have been so blessed this week I can't even tell you how many blessings we had this week. I love you all and miss you all very much!!

Love Elder Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment