Monday, June 17, 2013


Hello family and friends happy late Fathers Day!!

This was a good week. I only worked in my area for like 3 days because of the exchanges this week. I had a lot of fun this week being on exchange with some fun missionaries. The Coventry area is going very well. We now have 5 people on a date. Festus the man who stopped us is still good to go. He should be on June 27 or 28. Marcus and Susan both came to church this Sunday and said they can't wait to become members of this church. They are also set for the 27 or 28 of June. Then we have Shanice.  She is 17 years old and is working for the 5 or 6 of July. The 4 of them are way solid. I'm pumped about them. The last person is a guy named Kwame we weren't able to see him this week and his date is for the 27 of July. Everything seems to be going okay. we are seeing many blessings and are very happy for them. Next week we get the transfer dodge. I hope Elder Durrant and I both stay because we work well together. Nothing cool really happened this week just normal missionary work.

Love you all and miss you all so much,  
Love Elder Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment