Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 20th


My stomach is feeling better. I think it was this spice I was putting in my rice that was causing the pain and runs so I cut that out don't worry. 
 
I spoke to a guy who works at an apple store. I told him what I needed for school and stuff. He said I should go with the iphone 5S. He wasn't too interested in the gospel but we still had a good chat. Things are doing okay.
 
I was a bit bumped out about not having a baptism my second year of my mission. But I spoke on the phone to some members in Bridgend. They said the ward still talks about me and even in Evesham as well. Turns out I had an impact on people's lives I just lost sight of that for a bit this week. Buts things should be good for this week.  We have some good things planned and hopefully the week will go by fast. The slow days are just killer...also when it rains but that hasn't happened alot this week...thankfully. Miss you mother and love you. Will see you soon

Love David

No comments:

Post a Comment