Monday, May 26, 2014

May 20th


(No e-mail from David the previous week because we Skyped with him for Mother's Day. 
Best Mother's Day gift EVER!!!)
 
So I will keep this short I'm staying in Bridgend.  I'm getting a new comp.  I don't really know him that well and can't remember his name but I will tell you next week.
 
So all of our investigators have dropped us so we are back to finding all the time.  But I had an idea that I wanna try here. Since it's the summer time I'm going to try and help the members out a lot since I know them now I figure if I get them to like me they might give us people to teach. Plus the Bishop just said he will come out with us once a week to see less actives or teach.

Let you all know about this next week as for now I'm off to Swansea for the day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment