Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 15th


Hello family and friends!! I have been moved out of Boston to Worcester.  Worcester is a city so that means lots of people to talk to on the street. We live right on the high street so we don't have to walk very far to stop and talk to anyone.

The Worcester ward has had retarded missionaries serve here forever. Like I don’t mean to be mean, but some of the biggest retards have served here in Worcester so they didn't get a lot done. SO the ward doesn't really know what to do to help missionaries out. They feed us very well but that is about it.  They don’t come out to teach with us or anything.  You kinda have to do missionary work solo out here.  Evesham is right next to Worcester so I plan on making a few visits to see some old friends.  I’m looking forward to it.

My comp is Elder Nielsen from Idaho. He has been out 7 and a half months now. He has had a rough mission.  He had a few retard comps and has never done gq’ing (street talking) ever. SO I tried to get him to do it this week but no luck.  But I did find two girls from China.  We taught them but they live in the other Worcester elder’s area so we had to give them up. The names of the girls are Hedy and Looloo.

Worcester does have a ton of good looking girls. So what I do is go stand outside the ASDA and stop people.  I have found myself only stopping girls a lot. I just flirt a little bit and tell them I’m American and it seems to work. We trade numbers most of the time so it’s alot better here than it was in Boston. We have one investigator and I think we are going to drop her this week.  She just won’t read or pray... don't really know why.

Well I miss all of you I hope all is well and look forward to talking with the family on the 25!! Love you all, Love Elder Doty

No comments:

Post a Comment